Monday, March 3, 2008

A thing is important to me


Do you have something is really important to you that received from your parents or best friends? Yes, I do. Otherwise, that thing must be very meaningful and memorable to you, that why you would keep it until ever. Back to me, my father has ever given me a watch for a gift, and it changes my mind deeply.
Once, during my eighteen-birthday, my father gave me a present, it was a watch, for my birthday gift unusually. He seldom buys a gift or something special for me except that I ask him for something, for this reason, I value the watch as much as I can.
Additionally, this is not a quite expensive watch, but you would have no idea how much is the watch meant to me. Unfortunately, this was the first time that I took a gift from my father. Not because of my father had not enough money to buy something for me, in our family’s culture, we seldom to buy something special for each other. It sounds so weird for you, but it is so general for me. Therefore, I appreciated the gift which I had got it was gave from father especially.
Furthermore, he advised me like do everything on time, and clutch time to do everything. Actually, this gift influenced me deeply, since it was touched extremely. In fact, I was a lazy boy when I was very teenager. I would not do things immediately. I just always postponed things whatever I need to do. My father always got angry at what I did in his full content. He attempted to use a lot of method to change my mind as well, but he failed. Eventually, he would like to alter my bad habit through bought me a watch that to advise me. Throw the watch, it can remind me that I have to do things immediately whenever.
As we can see, the watch has ever changed my mind penetrably. It is really mean to me so that is why I would like to keep it forever. From now on, I am still using the watch as usual, because the watch is useful that it can remind me. Such as something I have to do that I will do it right away.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Matt this watch is a perfect example of how the meaning behind a gift is much more important than its monetary cost. It's priceless.