Monday, March 3, 2008

My Asian Inspiration


Since i was a teenager, i felt attracted and somehow inspired by the Asian culture.This little pendant is a illustration of Buddha which i bought at a festival. I am not Buddhist ,but somebody once, did my reading about my past life, and it turned out that i was a samurai! No wonder that i even lived in Japan for a short period of time,and i really loved it. That's way this pendant i have, it gives me peace of mind and tranquility.I also have other little Buddhas in my house and i recently purchased jade jewellery's, which i totally adore. I should be born in Asia , i think. I try to where it as much as possible, is kind of unpractical, because i have to remove it every time i bath, but if i have a major test or interview, i definitely will were it. I know that Buddha is the Asian god,but by have it with me at all times i feel protected and i never felt that close to God!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You were a samurai in a past life?! That's great. My mom is very into readings right now, but they just told her that she was in danger in a past life.