Sunday, March 2, 2008

Forty Eight Pages Book


My life's passion is travelling. I always dream about visiting many new beautiful places. I'm glad that I have had chance to live in many different beautiful islands in my country, Indonesia. However to travel to other countries I had to have a passport. Without passport we can not enter a foreign country.

The first time I got my passport I was very happy. It marked my new adventure of my travelling abroad. For people who live in South East Asia they can just visit each other's country without VISA, It means I could easily visit ASEAN countries anytime I wanted. As soon as I had passport in my hand I got a chance to visit Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.

After getting married, I had to move to Chicago. Once again I must have my passport to enter USA. Passport become something important in my life because I started to travel across countries. I can't leave or enter a country without a forty eight pages book named passport.

3 comments:

Allen said...

your passport must have a lot of records!!! I guess my passport have less than 20 pages, and it's basically blank. lol.

Denise said...

I can tell that this is so important to you -- I love looking at passports from different countries because they all look so different.

Lixing said...

Powerful...