Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hatred Turns To Love







Hatred Turn To Love
Have you ever know what is China Eight Years War? China and Japan Eight Years war was a very serious event in Chinese history, and it even changed my uncle’s life. About a half century ago, the Japanese army forced into my beautiful and lovely country-China. They provoked our territory deliberately and made LuGouQiao incident at July 7th 1937. During that time, almost every Chinese people suffered enough from this long war. Because this war continued about eight years, we called it China’s Eight Years War. My uncle grew up during that long war, so his life was influence to a certain extent.
Life environment and life style were changed is the first influence for my uncle. My uncle told me he had never to know what school’s meaning when he was very young. Japanese army had broken every Chinese school during the war. He heard something about school and education from his parents and his parent’s friends. But he can’t go to school and even never have chance to learn the knowledge. So when we ask his some questions about Chinese words his answer usually is: “I don’t know.” I think this not influent his life even influent his heart. What an unfair thing of him!
The second effect to my uncle was his family. When he was very young, his father-my grandfather left him and his mother joined the Chinese army. A young child who only 5 years old how could he live without his father? His mother is a housekeeper at home. She didn’t know anything about outside and social. At that moment, a woman took cared a kid by herself was very hard. In the passed several years my uncle grew up to a big boy and found a work to save money for his family. Everyone use their color eyes to watched my poor uncle and they even said my uncle is because he didn’t has a father. But how could you feel if you were him? His young heart was hurt by people’s speeches.
The last effect to my uncle was his future. I always think this is the most important one to him. Because this war my uncle had no future. He was a very smart guy. When he was very young, whatever he learned anything he knew that very fast. But in that moment nobody can went to school to study. Nobody can use their personal skills to showed people. So even he was very smart he still had nothing. He hardly found a job when he was twenty years old. His master was an old worker and told him how to fix the bike. My uncle worked very hard all the time, but he only got a little money from his job. His family is not reach now, and always in trouble. Because this war my uncle lost his chance forever.
As you can see, the section history has already changed my uncle’s whole life and his future. Every country all has their own histories events, and these events may be good or may be bad. They brought to us love and hearted. If give me a chance to chose which one I prefer it, to be sure I hope it could be love.

2 comments:

Lixing said...

Your essay is better than the first draft!!!!!

Denise said...

This is a powerful example of how one person's life can be affected. My grandfather was a prisoner of war under the Koreans and the Japanese, but somehow is never complained or said anything bad about them to my brother and I.