Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Beloved Cell-Phone



I bought this cell phone about 6 months ago which name is Nokia-N95. At that time, this cell phone was the most expensive cell phone which were sold at the phone store. This cell phone cost me about 700 America Dollars. As you know, 700 dollars are not a small deal, and we should spend our time and vigor to earn 700 dollars. Therefore, i spent a lot of time to persuade myself that I must, I should, I ought to buy this cell phone because I like it so much! In this world, more and more people like to use intelligent phones. In the N95, it has GPS system, can sent Chinese message, can watch MTV and listen songs and so on. By the way, this cell phone is not big, and it is thin, so we can easy carry it to everywhere. I paste my girlfriend's photo on the backside, and I wish that she can surround me anytime, anyplace, and anywhere because I take my cell phone with me! All things can not defeat time, so this cell phone is not the best right now. However, it is still being the advance level because it is still expensive, and it has plenty resources in this cell phone. I will not change new cell phones during two years although there are many new, beautiful phones in the world. Because I liked this phone's style and technique.

3 comments:

Denise said...

That is one expensive cell phone, and it sounds like it can do everything you could ever need.

Matt Mui said...

I need a new cell phone, because my present cell phone is getting older, and sometimes it is out of control. I would like change a new one.

michael scofield said...

i think not that expensive..but i couldnt have one,,wahahah