Monday, March 3, 2008

Family love


Family love is very important in my life. When I came to America, My family give me a gife which was a nacklace. Every of my family member put smoe mony together, then they bought only one nacklace to me. I always bring it all the time. sometime my friend often says your nacklace is old style. your should change new style. New style jewelly is so beautifull. More people bring jewelly to decarate their body looke like beautifull; however, I bring my nacklace that I miss my family. I have two brothers and one old sister. when we were children, my parents always taught us to love each other. Therefore, I have a big love in my family. This nacklace decrible my family love. When I have difficult things in my life, I will think my parents and my brothers who can support me. they are my power. They will get me enargy. When I see my nacklace, I fell them around me. I miss them very much. Family loves suppor tmy whole life.Therefore, I always wear my nacklace.

1 comment:

Denise said...

It's great to have something like this to wear all the time and keep close to you so that you remember your family at all times.