Monday, March 3, 2008

Save Time

We should save time whenever and wherever. About two years ago, my boyfriend gave me this watch as a gift. Its color is silver, and there are two pigs that one is white and the other one is black inside. We have been together for more than two years. He would like to let us remember the day we had spent and let me know we should cherish and save time. He knew me study hard all the time so he gave this watch to remind me to insure adequate time whether I have. He would like me will have some successful career in my future. When we were in high school, he came to my home and waited for me to go to school every day. I was always late. He wanted me to remember to do everything on time. I have kept this watch for two years. We have a interesting story about the watch. I could decide to do something when the hour hand turns to the white pig. The other way round, he could decide to do something when the hour hand turns to the black pig. That was very funny for us.
I know that the time of our lives is limited. We should not waste any time to do anything that is important for us. That is why I study so hard right now. For me, the youth is the most precious in my life. I prefer to reach my destination of my life earlier. I will do everything for my future in the youth.

No comments: