Monday, March 3, 2008

It is all relatives


Picture is the best thing recalling our memories. I saved a picture of my family members in a special way-on the cup. In China, the pronunciation of cup is "bei zi", which sounds the same as another meaning of "in a lifetime". Therefore, young people would like to send a cup as a gift to someone telling them he or she is an important person in his life. I had ever received a couple cups which perfect connect each other in a picture of a red heart. The boy was trying to express" we are in love in a whole lives" Unfortunately, I throw the cup away when he and I splitted up in highschool. However, the deep meaning of a cup stay in my heart forever.

This is an ordinary cup. Since the picture printed on it, it become ever special. The picture was taken last year when I was about to leave for America. My aunt hosted this dinner in a famous restaurant in town and asked all the family members to come. They gave me best wishes, and encourage to be strong in new challenge life. We drank a lot beer, my some of us cried during the dinner, includding me. It was really a unforgetable memory in my life. Whenever I feel lonely by myself here, I will take out the cup and watch all the familiar faces. They are all smiling to me, just like the best comfort to me.

I love my family, and I will keep the cup forever.

2 comments:

Denise said...

This is so great that you have a picture of your whole family on a cup!

Lixing said...

It reminds me of Funny in Farsi...