Sunday, March 2, 2008

Memory


I can’t find out anything like others to carefully boxed and moved from place to place as situations in my life change. What I would hold is the picture of my entire class of my high school. I think it’s the most meaning for my life.

The picture maintains my memory time by time. When I went to high school, that’s all the classmates I studied with for three years. We learned at the same class six days a week, more than twelve hours a day. We helped each other to achieve our goal---get a better grade to go to a good college. We had fun together too. It looks like a very big family or a big group. We acted different roles in our classroom for the same reason. I was living in dormitory in my high school, so some of the classmates were living in the same dormitory with me. A lot of times, we ate together, we went out together, and we shared everything together too. It’s really meaningful in my life. It’s part of my life.

Before the last day of our graduate day, we took a picture to memorize it, to remember our special high school experience.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

i have a picture same as your have but my picture was only black and white. When i looked up the picture. it brought me back to twenty-four years ago when i graduated from high school in China.

erta said...

My high school friends were fun. They were genius kids. I was the only one who was not so smart. I was also the shortest female student in the class. According to them I was funny too. This made me popular among my friends, they treated me in very special ways. Your story reminds me of my high school friends.

Denise said...

This is such a great photo, you should treasure it always.

stephy said...

I am so happy we are in the same hometown. I graduated form the middle school and I was matriculated by a high school which was the same as yours. Eventtually, I came back to my original middle school to continute my high school course and I got the scholarship at there. I was going to university in my country when I moved here.