Monday, March 3, 2008

mY LovE DaiRy



what s my most important thing that i can never forget? it is my daybook from my boy friend.
i recieved this daybook the day before i came to US. when i first time opened it, my tears came out. i knew there were lots of things and feeling about my boyfriend on it. the cover of the daybook is a draw picture. it looks cute. my boyfriend said he knew i would love it. the first page, there was a wish. that was my birthday's wish. my boyfriend said that that was also his wish because it was mine. when i read the first diary of this book, i didnt believe that the date was the first day when we got together. i didnt even know that. when my boyfriend gave me, i was surprise. i could not image that a boy was doing the girls' things. when he gave me this daybook, i asked him why did he give me, and why he did not keep it. he said he hope that i could continous to write the diary. we decieded that when we were meeting each other, and he would read what i wrote. the days before i came here were very hard for me because i had to ready to face many thing. the days after i came here were harder for me because i missed every thing in china. how ever, my boyfriend's daybook encouraged me. now i still writting my diary for my boyfriend. i hope that it ll never change.

3 comments:

Matt Mui said...

What a romantic story!!!!

Denise said...

Carrie, you have a very special boyfriend. I think this story is so touching. You diary reminds me of the movie "The Notebook." Have you seen it?

Lixing said...

I like this cover~~~drawing~~~~~