Monday, March 3, 2008

HaMsTer!!



I got seven hamsters (kind of little mouse) in my little house, and they are same as my house those are little boys. I love them so much because I think they are my best friends. Everyday I go home, I always go to the place that they live to say I’m back home, and then give some food to them and play with them. Sometimes, we have conversation when we are vexation. We talk to each other something about the love, work, and life. So, we know each other many secrets. Well! You must be thinking that I’m crazy, but I’m not. Nowadays, there many people live in the world, they talk to each other, and they communicate with each other. But, people’s talking doesn’t look like what they are thinking. That’s why I said I’m not crazy. Sometimes, people tell lies, they can pretend anything that they want, just don’t let you know. But, my hamsters don’t. If they need food, they will ask you for food. If you don’t know they are hungry, and are thinking they just want to play with you, and you stretch your hand to them. They won’t beg you, but bite you. So they are wholehearted to you. Anyway, I’m not meaning that everyone tells lies in the world, I just said some, but my hamsters are the only one never tells lies, so I always get bite.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I showed your picture to my sons because they want a pet. Is a hamster a lot of work to take care of?

Lixing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lixing said...

So cute..

michael scofield said...

yea..of cause they are hard to take care of, and they also smell like shit, i mean it's smelly, but i love them.