Monday, March 31, 2008

The Man From Nowhere(book Club 2)

This story is talking about a The Man From Nowhere
pilot and his wife and son coming home from a holiday in Bombay. They were flying the Wahiba Sands –a soft sand desert in the northeast Oman. When they saw the desert, the pilot went down to show it to his wife. A few minutes later the plane hit some birds. So their plane fell down on the desert. They got hurt and their plane broken. But they only brought enough food to eat two days . Nobody is in the desert. The pilot thought east of the coast may be have small village. He didn’t want his family death. He tried to walk twenty kilometers to find some one to help them. So he was walking slowing in the desert. He was not wearing a shirt. The sun is on his back, which is burnt red. He was coma on the coast. Some people saved him on the coast and send him to the hospital. He had been coma four days in the hospital. But no one knew him and no body knew what happen. When he was awake, he asked people to save his wife and his son. But people thought that his wife and his sun might be dead in the desert. Finally, people save his family.
The story is easy to understand and very exciting. I very enjoy this story. It reminds me of about vacation accident. When I go to somewhere, I should contract my friends first. I should bring enough food with me. And I should bring ID cards in my bag. When I have accident, people easy to help me.

No comments: