Monday, March 3, 2008

My Lucky Dunny


Everybody have some collections in their life. Dunny series is one of my favorite collections. I started collection Dunny series in July 23, 2006. A lot of friends asked me who is Dunny? Why did you collection Dunny? let me told you something. Dunny is an action figure made of soft, smooth vinyl, and Dunny was created to be customized in a broad variety of styles by diverse artists working in different mediums. I think Dunny is the world’s greatest toys. Although my cousin knew I intersected to collection something, he bought a Dunny series for my birthday gift.That was my first time to know what Dunny is, searched Dunny by internet, and started collection Dunny. The one I hold in my hand in the picture is more new for me, and it is important to me. Why it was important? Because it was the first one I bought from myself, it was my lucky Dunny. Let me told you a story about this new Dunny. One day in November, 2007 I drove to my friend’s house, I didn’t stop at the stop sign. Consequently, the police man stopped my car, he asked me to get my license and my insurance card. I though I was had a ticket in that time, but in the end the police man wasn’t hand me any ticket, and just return of the information to me. I was so confuse why him stopped my car, and wasn’t getting me a ticket. He said he knew a lot of people couldn’t know there have a stop sign, so he wasn’t get me any ticket. After, that he asked me when you started to collection Dunny; we kept talking the Dunny series. As a result, this little Dunny was my lucky one; it made me wasn’t having any ticket in that cause. Yeah… lucky Dunny, you are my friendly friend, and I will keep you in my life forever.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have never heard of seen a Dunny before, it's a very interesting thing to collect. I think it's great that your Dunny saved you from getting a ticket!