Sunday, March 30, 2008

Emergercy Murder

Last week, I read a book which name was Emergency Murder. This book is a detective book. I prefer like this kind of book, so I read it so clearly. This story was happened at emergency room of Mercy Hospital at Milwaukee Wisconsin USA. Dr Maxine worked at hospital on that night. Nanette who was Dr Hank’s wife was died at emergency room. She was killed by heart disease. However, Nanette had not had any sick and heart disease before she died. This was a strange reason for dieing. Thereby, Maxine and Nanette’s husband make an autopsy, and finally they found reason why Nanette died-Poison. Maxine suspected a lot of people when he detective this strange murder. He never gave up even he was attacked by murderer. I am confused that he was a doctor, not a detective. Why did he do these things? What did he look for? The truth? This was not his business. Finally, he found the killer who was Nanette’s friend-Virginia. Because Nanette found her unreal report, so Virginia killed Nanette. Virginia worked in Marquette University, and she knew how to use poison to kill people.

I think this book is a good book because the events are cliffhanging. Many things are tying together. I know that most people like some detective books, so I think this book is worth to read because it is not hard to understand, and clews are cliffhanging.

No comments: