Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Two Lives


Two lives that is my third book I chose in my Extensive Reading, this book is talking about Megan and Huw’s and their family’s life, the storey started in a small Welsh village of Tredonald. Megan and Huw grew up together. They were good friends until they became teenager, the friendship continued and they fall in love with each other. They thought they could be together forever, but the things not like they thought. After that many things were happen between them and them family. Huw moved to Canada with his father, while Megan still stayed at the small village. After Megan and her family moved to Canada, Megan she have Huw and her baby. A letter let Megan and Huw meet each other again in fifty year later. In that moment, Megan met Huw again in fifty years later, Megan known herself still love Huw. Megan has to design she wants her truelove and baby’s father or the man stay with her and get her happiness. It is difficult to design which way is good for her. This book wasn’t telling us which one she chose, but in the end they both are together again. I thought that is the good answer for the reader to guess. After I read this book, I thought that if I was Megan, I wouldn’t choose other lover because of promise. I also think that fifty years is pretty long. Actually, I am not sure the memory of their love could still clear after fifty years and the feeling of love never disappear between this fifty years. Sign!lover with a promise is a great lovely story. Two lives is a good book to read, the reading level is good enough for me to read. I hope everybody can enjoy this book.

No comments: