Monday, April 14, 2008

He Knows Too Much



When I chose this book, I fascinated from the title.

...

On the other hand, I had some problems to read this book.

First of all, it has a lot of chapters, seventeenth, so I could not interested in the amount. Second, the background is about India and I am not familiar about India. As you can see, you can make sure that the cover image of the book is a kind of Indian sculpture. Third, the main character is not a handsome, rich man. For these reasons, I disliked reading this book at first.

However, whenever I read this book, I got some interests gradually. This story was about a man and he was taken early retirement from his company. He did a good job and even though he increased the company's profit. After that, he disappointed a lot and he drank everyday. One day, his old friend, Ramu who works for the company, sent letter to him about some suspection. The main character Dick was starting to find some evidences about his inadequate early retirement.

While he was finding the tracks, he had fallen in love with a woman. They got along with each other and they were involving with each other. Finally, he found all of the evidence to kick for bad people. However, he did not do that because his girlfriend said to him, " I told you before, we should leave judgment to God. People like that are punished by what they become. Leave it that, and don't make innocent people suffer."

I believe that this book is really interesting. If you have some time, you can read this book.

No comments: