Monday, April 7, 2008

Book 3. The Man With Two Shadows

  • When I saw this book in the library, I just have a special feeling from my heart. What's the meaning of shadow? You see the title and you will think about it. In america I think shadow means ghost in general. This book was talking about the too many different kind of ghost. There're six stories in this book. These stories all tell us what kind of ghost does people know in the world, so it will be very interesting for young people.Ghost stories much more popular in the 1800s than in the 1700s. In this age people believed that science could explain everything. The first one was talking about a man who was died already, but he still return again to meet his friends and his family. The second one is a story about a young man lived by himself, but when he came to his house he always felt someone in his room. The last one was the son of th famous writer Thomas Hood's story. I really like all of these stories, because they made me think a lot. I also think every young man like me will perefer this book. I hope every student can borrow this book from library, this is the best book of three.


No comments: