Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Two Lives (book3)


Two LivesThis is my third book. This is a romantic story. It is talking about Megan and Huw love. They both lived in the small welsh village of Tredonald. In the welsh village people almost worked in a coal mine. Huw and his brother worked there also. Huw’s family was very poor. His mother die and his father was a drunker. However, Megan’s family was rich than to Huw. Her father wanted her go to college to leave the poor village. But when they were young, they fall in love. They thought they would get married and liver together forever. On the other hand, when Huw’s brother die in the coal mine, his father brought him leave the poor village to Canada. However, at that time, Megan had has her and Huw’s baby. After fifty years, One day Megan found some letter in the basement. She knew what happen to her. Her father hid all the letters from Hum. So she tried to find Huw in Canada. Finally they married together. When I read this story, I respect them that they had a strong love. After fifty years, they still remember each other and lover each other. When I read this story, I think about my parents love experience is similarly Megan and Huw’s love. My parents have a strong love in the life. I really like to read this book. This story is very exciting and interesting. I hope every person to read this book

No comments: