Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Amsterdam Connection


is a modern, original fiction for learners of English. That is really good and easy to understand for us. The story of this book is about a girl who wants to find out the truth of her friend's death. Kate Jensen is a reporter. Max is her friend. One day, Max was killed and lied on the street of Amsterdam City. For finding out the truth, Kate goes to Amsterdam. She starts to do some research for her friend's death. She goes into the football clud which is owned by her friend Max. However, there is some one who doesen't want her to find out any answers. Therefore, she becomes very dangerous.

This book is a very great book. It is interesting. When I read the first page, I cant stop to read all of this book. When I was reading this book, I imaged that I was the main character of the book. I was following Kate's steps to find out the answer. <>is the right book for ESL students. It is very good, interesting, and easy to understand.

No comments: